The Disneyland Resort has announced that Club Level rooms will be available at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa for Guests beginning tomorrow, June 4, 2021.
- Earlier today, the Walt Disney World Resort announced Club Level Rooms returning in phased openings starting in September, with bookings beginning tomorrow, June 4.
- It was just announced by the Disneyland Resort that Club Level rooms will be available at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa to Guests starting tomorrow, June 4.
- Guests with reservations at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa arriving June 4 and beyond will receive a letter offering them the ability to upgrade or modify their stay to a Club Level room.
Club Level Features:
- Club Level rooms feature additional amenities such as access to online check-in service up to five days prior to arrival and the ability to bypass the Front Desk and check-in for their stay on the Club Level.
- Club Level Guests also get exclusive access to Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa’s Concierge Club, The Veranda, where they can access a dedicated concierge desk and enjoy complimentary refreshments throughout the day.