The Walt Disney Company has announced that Bob Chapek, Chief Executive Officer, The Walt Disney Company, will be participating at the Credit Suisse 23rd Annual Communications Conference on June 14.
- Bob Chapek, Chief Executive Officer, The Walt Disney Company, will be participating in a virtual question-and-answer session at the Credit Suisse 23rd Annual Communications Conference on Monday, June 14 at approximately 12:05 pm PT / 3:05 pm ET.
- Those interested can watch the webcast by visiting disney.com/investors.
- The webcast presentation will also be archived.
More News from The Walt Disney Company:
- Disney+ has announced a new series coming July 16 from executive producer Dwayne Johnson — Behind the Attraction, taking viewers behind the scenes on some of the most popular attractions around Disney Parks.
- September 4, 2021 marks the 20th anniversary of Tokyo DisneySea, and the resort will be celebrating the anniversary through 2022 with “Tokyo DisneySea 20th: Time to Shine!”
- Shanghai Disney Resort will be getting a new show at the Walt Disney Grand Theatre starting on June 16 — Mickey’s Storybook Adventure.