It’s not often that Disney fans have the chance to shop new The Hunchback of Notre Dame merchandise. But that’s about to change! As of June 21st, shopDisney has introduced a Collectible Key and Key Pin and in honor of the film’s 25th anniversary.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Quasimodo is the latest Disney character to be featured on one of Disney’s wildly popular Collectible Keys and Key Pins.
- Coming to shopDisney on June 21st, fans can purchase the souvenir items that celebrate the 25th anniversary of the animated classic, The Hunchback of Notre Dame!
- Starting at the back of the Key, the signature “D” includes a purple print that looks like the stained glass window in the iconic Notre Dame cathedral.
- Quasimodo graces the center of the collectible wearing a joyous expression on his face. As for the far end of the Key, the film’s title is printed in block letters over the key’s tines, which is a golden yellow castle decorated with three orange torches.
- The Key Pin design is identical, however the pretty purple stained glass elements are harder to see.
- Don’t miss out on adding this unique Key to your collection! Visit shopDisney today to purchase these lovely items. And as an added bonus, enjoy free shipping on any order with the code: FREESHIP (June 21st only)
Disney Collectible Keys:
- Kachow! Coming to shopDisney on June 9th is the Cars 15th anniversary Collectible Key and Key Pin.
- “There’s so much that we share, that it’s time we’re aware, it’s a small world after all.” Cherish joyous memories of the iconic attraction with the 55th anniversary “it’s a small world” Collectible Key and Key Pin.
- Keep record of the Collectible Keys you own with shopDisney’s handy PDF guide to the latest Key releases.
- Those who can’t wait for the new keys can visit shopDisney to scoop up these collectibles that are currently available.