Guests visiting Southern California can enjoy an afternoon tea service for two at Knott’s Berry Farm. For a limited time, the park will be hosting Cordelia’s Tea Party on weekdays this summer.
- With more theme parks across the country reopening to guests, many destinations are highlighting some of the unique features available on property.
- This week, Knott’s Berry Farm took to Twitter to tell guests about Cordelia’s Tea Party at Mrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant.
- For a limited time, guests can enjoy this afternoon tea service for two for just $17 per person.
- The menu includes hot tea, assorted tea sandwiches, pastries, and dessert.
- Cordelia’s Tea Party is available Monday-Friday from 11am-3pm. Guests can make reservations by visiting OpenTable or calling (714) 220-5055 and reserving for “Cordelia’s Tea Party.”
More to Enjoy at Knott’s Berry Farm:
- Knott’s is celebrating its 100th anniversary this year and there is so much to see and do to commemorate the occasion including the newly announced “Moments in Time” self-guided tour.
- Families can splash and swim all day at Soak City. Opening daily starting June 11th, the water park is a great way to escape the heat while still enjoying the sunshine!
- Hungry guests can sink their teeth into the “Xcelerator, the Burger!” a monstrous 12” patty topped with fries, bacon, and cheese that will easily serve two or more burger lovers.