- The Disney Parks Blog just announced that several food and beverage locations will be reopening in July, including Oga’s Cantina and Docking Bay 7 in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- June 17th is a big day for Disneyland Park with the following food locations resuming operation that day:
- In addition, Candy Palace has resumed making specialty candies on select days, with Nuttles available on Mondays and Fridays and Rocky Road available on Saturdays.
- Disney California Adventure will reopen Wine Country Trattoria on July 17th, Disneyland’s birthday, and reservations can be made starting June 14th.
- Lamplight Lounge will expand its menu offerings on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays starting July 9th with brunch options, available to book starting June 14th.
- While visiting the Disneyland Resort, you can also stroll through Downtown Disney where the following new menu items can be savored:
- Beignet-flavored Cocktail at Ralph Brennen’s Jazz Kitchen – Wedding cake-flavored vodka, vanilla syrup, butterscotch schnapps, and half and half topped with a mini glazed beignet
- French Toast Churro at California Churro – Dusted in powdered sugar and served with a side of maple syrup
- Additionally, The Disneyland Hotel will reopen on July 2nd and locations like Trader Sam’s Tiki Bar along with it.