We are a few days away from the reopening of Disneyland Paris, and the resort is celebrating with a video showcasing the Cast Members getting ready to welcome Guests once again.
- Disneyland Paris released a new video showing a variety of Cast Members getting ready to welcome Guests back when the resort reopens on June 15.
- The clip goes through different attractions like Pirates of the Caribbean, Dumbo, and more as Cast Members get the attractions ready, along with Cast Members stocking merchandise, making food, and other things around the park.
- The video ends with Mickey and Minnie walking to the entrance with a key.
More From Disneyland Paris:
- With the resort reopening, Guests will be able to check out a new attraction over at Walt Disney Studios Park with Cars ROAD TRIP. In the attraction, Guests are guided by Cruz Ramirez and Sally Carrera from the Cars franchise who take them to see various sights like Cars-tastrophe Canyon and the world’s largest lugnut.
- Guests can also check out a list of all Selfie Spots located at both Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park so you can see where you can get a photo with your favorite characters.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning