Knott’s Berry Farm is celebrating 100 years of history at the park and to keep the fun going, the park will be launching The Official Podcast of Knott’s Berry Farm!
- Knott’s Berry Farm has taken to Instagram to share that the park will be hosting an official podcast celebrating 100 years of history at the park.
- The image shared is the new logo for the podcast, captioned: “Testing 1…2…3 – In honor of Knott’s 100th Anniversary Celebration, we're hosting an official podcast of Knott’s Berry Farm to celebrate 100 years of exceptional stories that make our park special to so many people around the world. The first episode of The Official Podcast of Knott's Berry Farm is now available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Audacy, and more!”
- Southern California's original theme park, Knott's Berry Farm, commemorates its 100-year anniversary with a grand summer-long anniversary celebration paying tribute to the Knott family's rich history and legacy of family fun for all. "The Knott's Family Reunion" is a chance for friends and families to come together to relive their favorite Knott's remembrances while also creating unforgettable, exciting new memories. Guests will be immersed in a once-in-a-lifetime anniversary celebration featuring festive park décor, themed food items, unique entertainment, exclusive merchandise, and special surprises along the way, all paying homage to the nostalgia that surrounds the historic theme park.
- You could also take a look at our coverage of the 100-year anniversary kick-off event here!
- Along with the new podcast, Knott’s Berry Farm has introduced some new fun for the occasion, including the new Knott’s Bear-y Tales: Return to the Fair, which takes place 34 years after the original adventure and follows Boysen Bear and Girlsen Bear as they travel to the Country Fair to earn the blue ribbon prize for their famous boysenberry pies, but Crafty Coyote is back along with his mischievous pups intent on stealing all the pies for themselves. Guests will climb aboard ride vehicles equipped with jelly blasters to try and recover the stolen boysenberry pies as they travel through whimsical and beautiful environments while competing for the highest score.
- They’ve also RE-introduced some fun back to the park, including the legendary Haunted Shack, which originally debuted in 1954.