Calling all Disney doll collectors! In honor of the 25th anniversary of The Hunchback of Notre Dame the next limited edition doll will be Esmeralda.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- It’s been 25 years since The Hunchback of Notre Dame first arrived on the big screen and Disney is celebrating the film with a new limited edition doll.
- The lovely Esmeralda has made her way to fans and is now available on shopDisney.
- This collectible features Esmeralda in her traditional gypsy dress which is embellished with gold sequins, intricate hemlines, and turquoise gems.
- She wears a fuchsia ribbon in her hair in her long black hair, a gold bangle on her wrist, gold necklace and carrys a tambourine.
More The Hunchback of Notre Dame:
- Earlier this year, during the Walt Disney Family Museum’s Happily Ever After Hours events, Disney filmmakers talked about their experiences making the animated classic. Check out our recaps of conversations with Tab Murphy and James Baxter.
- A few weeks ago, shopDisney introduced a new Collectible Key and Key Pin featuring Quasimodo.