Actor / singer Jordan Fisher surprised Cast Members at last night’s special preview of the “Happily Ever After” fireworks last night at Magic Kingdom.
- Jordan Fisher, who sings the theme song to the Magic Kingdom fireworks spectacular (along with singer Angie Keilhauer), Happily Ever After, took a brief stop from his vacation to share how grateful he was to have played his part in the show and help make some magic/help create memories.
- He spoke about how resilient CM’s have been this year, acknowledged how they’ve helped to maintain the magic, thanked everyone for their patience in these adverse times and led the cast members in part of the song. He even gave a “shout out” to his wife who was in the crowd!
- The multi-talented Fisher has enjoyed a long relationship with Disney, collaborating with Radio Disney, Disney Channel, Freeform and Walt Disney Parks & Resorts. Fisher and his childhood love, Ellie Woods, proclaimed their love during an enchanting Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings ceremony in Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort. He was also seen at 2019’s D23 Expo performing the new theme song to the Magic Happens parade at Disneyland before it debuted in the park.
- Last night’s cast preview also included the show included cast roles/location shout-outs, introductions to the new WDW ambassadors, remarks from the MK executive team.
- July 1st marks the official start of nightly fireworks performances at Magic Kingdom Park and EPCOT. Happily Ever After, Presented by Pandora Jewelry will transform Cinderella Castle with lights, projections and pyrotechnics, as moments from favorite Disney stories encourage you to grab hold of your dreams and make them come true.
- Laughing Place will be marking the occasion with a live stream from both Magic Kingdom and EPCOT to bring everyone to the parks to celebrate the return of a Disney Parks nightly tradition!