We’re rapidly approaching the 50th Anniversary of Walt Disney World, and as we get closer to this milestone, Disney has announced special perks coming for those staying at Walt Disney World Resort Hotels during the celebration!
- Just in time for the start of the World’s Most Magical Celebration on Oct. 1, Walt Disney World Resort hotels will be rolling out a new early theme park entry benefit for guests and guests of other select hotels, giving them the first chance to enjoy select attractions at EVERY theme park, EVERY day. These guests will also be among the first each day to see the dazzling decorations and EARidescent excitement.
- Guests will need a valid ticket or pass and a theme park reservation for the same park on the same date for early theme park entry.
- In addition, with the kickoff of the 50th anniversary, guests staying at one of the Disney Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort hotels will also be able to enjoy extended evening hours on select nights in select theme parks. Extended evening hours will begin in early October with specific dates and parks to be shared at a later time.
- Guests will need a valid ticket or pass and a theme park reservation for the same park on the same day to experience extended evening hours. Or, guests may visit with a ticket or Annual Pass with the Park Hopper option as long as they entered their first park where they made their reservation earlier in the day.
- For both of these options, select attractions, merchandise and food and beverage locations will be available. Be sure to also bring your MagicBand, Disney MagicMobile pass or Key to the World card linked to your stay, or another form of Resort ID.
- During the celebration, be on the lookout for surprise appearances by some favorite Disney pals like Goofy and Pluto, who will be dressed in their EARidescent best and dropping by to visit with guests at Disney Resort hotels!
- These new offerings will join a number of other great services available for Disney Resort hotel guests such as complimentary on-site transportation and the direct-to-room service available in the My Disney Experience app. We also recently revealed reimagined rooms coming to two of our original Disney Resort hotels that opened alongside Magic Kingdom Park in 1971: Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and Disney’s Contemporary Resort!
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning