Disneyland Paris has shared a first look video and fun facts about their newly opened Disney Junior Dream Factory. The highly anticipated Walt Disney Studios Park attraction features Mickey, Minnie and a variety of beloved characters.
- The show is located in the brand-new "Studio D" theatre at Walt Disney Studios Park on a new state-of-the-art stage. Days ahead of its debut, Disneyland Paris shared a timelapse video of the construction, showcasing months of work in just minutes.
- Disney Junior Dream Factory features elements in both French and English and on weekends, will include performances presented with French Sign Language Interpretation.
- 160 people worked on the show
- 45 singers auditioned for the 18 roles (9 women and 9 men)
- Cast represent four nationalities: English, Italian, Spanish and French
- Four hearing-impaired comedians specializing in ‘chansigne.’
- “Just as they are about to reveal how dreams are made, the factory stops working – but Mickey, Minnie and the dream-making experts can help save the day! With plenty of catchy tunes, they invite the audience to work together and show everyone that you can ‘dare to believe in your dreams and they will come true,’ helping to make the dream machine work by singing, swaying and having fun.”
What They’re Saying:
- Director Paul Chychota: "The biggest challenge in creating the show was to make sure it was relevant to both younger children and their parents. Our message had to be simple enough for children to understand and sophisticated enough for adults. The show was created and designed so that everyone feels welcomed in the Disney Junior Dream Factory!"