Available today, Marvel Music/Hollywood Records releases “Loki: Volume 1 (Episodes 1-3)” from Marvel Studios' Loki streaming exclusively on Disney+. Music is by composer Natalie Holt ("Victoria," "Knightfall," "Herself").
- “Volume 1” will be followed by “Loki: Volume 2 (Episodes 4-6)” on July 23.
- Album producers are Kevin Feige, Kate Herron & Dave Jordan.
- You can download “Loki: Volume 1 (Episodes 1-3)” here.
- Previously, the theme form the series, titled “TVA,” had been released by Marvel Music and Hollywood Records on all major streaming/download platforms.
What they’re saying:
- Director Kate Herron: "Natalie Holt is an amazing composer. Her influences are very exciting. The score is very layered and electronic with a dark, strange energy that is very much Loki."
- Composer Natalie Holt: "Getting to work in the MCU, and on a character like Loki, was such a gift. I have so enjoyed inhabiting this world, fleshing out stories and adding layers of emotion and meaning with music, and being a part of this exciting chapter in the MCU development."
- In Marvel Studios’ Loki, the mercurial villain resumes his role as the God of Mischief in a new series that takes place after the events of Avengers: Endgame.
- Tom Hiddleston returns, reprising his role as the title character.
- Kate Herron will be directing the series and Michael Waldron is the head writer.
- You can check out our review of the series here.
- Tom Hiddleston as Loki
- Owen Wilson as Agent Mobius
- Sophia Di Martino
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw as Judge Ravonna Renslayer
- Richard E. Grant
- Wunmi Mosaku as Hunter B-15
You can catch Loki streaming now on Disney+, with new episodes every Wednesday.