“Three inches is such a wretched height.” Well I suppose that depends on the object, and fortunately shopDisney’s newest collectible doll will extend far beyond that measurement (we think). Debuting today is the Alice in Wonderland by Mary Blair doll that will brighten up any Disney collection.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- This year has already been full of remarkable collectibles reveals and shopDisney isn’t planning on stopping anytime soon! Whether you’re a fan of the animated classics, fantastical universes or just magic and whimsy, Disney has something for everyone.
- Arriving today on shopDisney is the Alice in Wonderland by Mary Blair Limited Edition Doll that offers a colorful take on the classic character featuring Mary Blair’s iconic artistic style.
- Limited Edition of 7,900
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Original dress design by Disney store artists
- Velvet bodice with lace details and ”Peter Pan” collar
- Sheer puff sleeves
- Mesh neckline
- Gold floral embroidery on peplum
- Bread & Butterfly details
- Mary Blair Garden of Live Flowers print on skirt
- Multicolored gems on skirt
- Alice’s dress features a stylish black bodice with puffed white sleeves trimmed in black and a black collar pinned together with a sculpted pocket watch. But it’s the bottom half of the dress that’s the real star!
- Her beautiful blue skirt showcases a blooming garden scene full of Wildflowers and butterflies and white netting underneath adds volume and dimension to the dress. Also accenting the skirt are fabric overlays at the hips that are finished with gold embroidery and three dimensional butterflies.
- To complete her look, Alice wears a black ribbon and bow in her hair and maroon flowers on her ankles
- The Alice in Wonderland by Mary Blair Limited Edition Doll is available now on shopDisney.
More Alice in Wonderland:
- If your Disney collection could use more Alice, Mad Hatter, and The White Rabbit, you’ll want to check out these Funko Pop! figures teased earlier this year!