Disney+ and National Geographic have reportedly greenlit a new series titled Supernatural Planet.
- Deadline has reported that Disney+ and National Geographic have greenlit a new 6-part series Supernatural Planet which will showcase the hidden abilities of creatures all around the world.
- Supernatural Planet has reportedly been filming for a while now, and will be using cutting-edge techniques to give viewers a look at the abilities of various creatures.
- The series comes from Hostile Planet and Yellowstone Live outfit Plimsoll Productions.
More from Disney+
- Disney+ has announced a new episode of Disney Gallery: Star Wars: The Mandalorian that will focus solely on the season 2 finale, which featured a surprise character in the final scenes, coming out on Wednesday, August 25.
- Disney+ has released the trailer for the upcoming series Behind the Attraction, giving fans a peek behind-the-scenes at some of the most beloved attractions and destinations at Disney Parks and Resorts around the world.