- Deadline has reported that Josh Segarra (Arrow) has joined the cast of Marvel’s upcoming series She-Hulk, joining the crew currently including Renée Elise Goldsberry, Tatiana Maslany, Ginger Gonzaga, and Mark Ruffalo.
- She-Hulk will be directed by Kat Coiro and Anu Valia.
More on She-Hulk:
- After receiving an emergency blood transfusion from Bruce Banner, Jennifer Walters develops her own powers and green-hued skin.
- Unlike her cousin, she maintains her intelligence and personality as she transforms into She-Hulk.
- Jennifer Walters was one of the last major characters co-created by Stan Lee. She made her comic debut in the 1980s and was even part of the Fantastic Four team.
- Tim Roth will reprise his role as Abomination in the upcoming series and Ginger Gonzaga is set to co-star as Jennifer’s best friend.
- She-Hulk was announced at the D23 Expo back in August, along with Moon Knight and Ms. Marvel series, each heading to Disney+.