Lana Condor is set to join the new Hulu comedy show, Take Out, by 20th Television.
- According to The Hollywood Reporter, Lana Condor (X-Men: Apocalypse, To All the Boys) will be joining Randall Park in the upcoming Hulu show Take Out.
- The comedy show sees Iris, who will reportedly be played by Condor, struggle as she is balancing her personal life with her job at a restaurant while she is also on a secret mission to destroy a crime syndicate looking to take over New York City.
- The pilot is being written by Randall Park and Michael Golamco.
- The news seems to be confirmed by Lana through social media as she celebrates the announcement.
More from The Walt Disney Company:
- Billie Eilish is heading to Disney+ in a cinematic concert experience premiering on Friday, September 3.
- In anticipation of EA SPORTS’ Madden NFL 22, ESPN is bringing back Madden Ratings Week starting on Monday July 26th. The coverage will include a preview day special followed by daily appearances on First Take, SportsCenter, and NFL Live.