Disneyland Paris has announced the next promo for "Rendez-vous Magiques/Disney Magical Weeks," new limited-time offers at the resort, with "Disney Magical Weeks – Summer Bites."
- Disneyland Paris has announced the next promotion happening this summer with "Disney Magical Weeks – Summer Bites," giving Guests the ability to book a hotel stay that includes one take-out meal per person per night and a Disney backpack (1 per room).
- Each Guest staying in the room will be able to create their own meal from menu options available from Market House Deli at Disneyland Park or New York Style Sandwiches at Disney Village.
- The meal includes a sandwich or salad, a soft drink, and dessert (Mickey Mouse cake, Spider-Man ice cream, or a DOLE fruit cup), with vegetarian options also available.
"Disney Magical Weeks – Summer Bites" Booking Dates
- The limited-time offer can be booked from now through August 23 for arrivals from July 23 through September 30, 2021.
- You can learn more about “Disney Magical Weeks” on the Disneyland Paris website.
More from Disneyland Paris
- Disneyland Paris had recently reopened back in June and you can check out Edith’s thoughts on the reopening here.
- The resort is also ready to celebrate the holidays with Disney’s Halloween Festival from October 1 to November 7, 2021, and Disney’s Enchanted Christmas from November 13 to January 9, 2022.