The posters and photo op can be found at the former home of AMC Theaters at Downtown Disney District featuring Mickey and Minnie cake pops.
More on Disney’s Magic Bake-Off:
- Disney Channel and Tastemade have teamed up for Disney's Magic Bake-Off, a competitive series for kids 6-14 that combines the wonder of baking with the ingenuity of young pastry chefs.
- Dara Reneé (High School Musical: The Musical: The Series) and Issac Ryan Brown (Raven's Home) will co-host the 13-episode series.
- Disneyland Resort pastry chef Graciela Gomez, will guide kid contestants through a series of challenges and surprises as they create the most extraordinary cakes inspired by the magic of Disney.
- Each episode will declare a winning team to be named Disney Baking Champion.
- The winning recipe will become a featured Tastemade video, available on Disney Channel and Tastemade social media platforms.
More News from Disneyland:
- Disneyland got some new strollers featuring Mickey and Minnie now available to rent at the theme parks.
- Magic Key details have finally been released, the replacement for the annual pass program for Guests. With prices ranging from $399 to $1,399, the different Magic Keys will have varying offerings and block-out date calendars, with free parking only included with the top-tier Dream Key option and 50% off parking with the Believe Key.
- Disneyland Resort announced multiple food and beverage locations and experiences reopening around the resort including Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures at Napa Rose, Carnation Café at Disneyland park, and more.