After first appearing at Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District, a photo op for the upcoming show has appeared at Walt Disney World’s Disney Springs and a new Disneyland experience will be starting soon.
- Since first appearing at Disneyland, Disney’s Magic Bake-Off now has a photo op spot at Walt Disney World.
- Disney Parks Blog has announced that the photo op can be found next to the Disney’s Days of Christmas store from now through the end of August.
- The photo op also has a QR code that can be scanned for a special surprise.
- Back at Disneyland, a special experience will begin at the Downtown Disney District stage from August 20-22, 2021 at 5:00, 6:00, and 7:00 pm where kids ages 7-12 can decorate cupcakes with Disneyland Chef Gracie. Sign ups will begin at 4:00 pm each day.
- Those interested can check out the show this Friday, August 13 on Disney Channel. There will be a special Disney Parks challenge on Friday, August 20 as teams create cakes based on their favorite Disney Parks memories and experiences.
More on Disney’s Magic Bake-Off:
- Disney Channel and Tastemade have teamed up for Disney's Magic Bake-Off, a competitive series for kids 6-14 that combines the wonder of baking with the ingenuity of young pastry chefs.
- Dara Reneé (High School Musical: The Musical: The Series) and Issac Ryan Brown (Raven's Home) will co-host the 13-episode series.
- Disneyland Resort pastry chef Graciela Gomez, will guide kid contestants through a series of challenges and surprises as they create the most extraordinary cakes inspired by the magic of Disney.
- Each episode will declare a winning team to be named Disney Baking Champion.
- The winning recipe will become a featured Tastemade video, available on Disney Channel and Tastemade social media platforms.