Spectrum News 13 has reported that Universal Orlando Resort will require all of its Team Members to share whether they have been vaccinated, but will not require them to get the vaccination.
- Following news that The Walt Disney Company will require U.S. based salaried and non-union Cast Members to be vaccinated, Universal Orlando Resort has told employees it will not be required to be vaccinated, but vaccination status will be required to be shared with the company.
- The news comes from Spectrum News 13, who shared information from an email that went out to Team Members about the requirement.
- How Team Members will need to share their vaccination status to the company was not stated at this time, but more information should be going out to employees soon.
More News from Universal Orlando Resort:
- Universal Orlando Resort announced the final slate of haunted houses, scare zones, and more coming to Halloween Horror Nights for 2021. The list adds five new haunted houses to the total of 10 that will be found throughout the park, five new scare zones, and two new shows to what has been announced thus far.
- Universal Orlando Resort will be celebrating the most loyal and passionate fans with Passholder Appreciation Days, coming to the resort from August 16 through September 30. Passholder Appreciation Days will feature 20 limited-time food and beverage menu offerings across the resort, special Passholder cocktails at the hotels, and much more.