The All Hallows Eve Boutique, a new Halloween-themed shop, has opened in Islands of Adventure as Universal Orlando Resort continues to prepare for the arrival of Halloween Horror Nights 30.
- In celebration of Friday the 13th, and with Halloween Horror Nights 30 on the horizon, the All Hallows Eve Boutique opened today at Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
- While Halloween Horror Nights will take place on select nights throughout September and October in Universal Studios Florida, the park right next door is offering some spooky fun right now.
- The new Halloween shop, located in the Lost Continent area of the park, offers some spooky scenery and plenty of Halloween Horror Nights merchandise.
- Universal Orlando shared the first looks inside the new shop on their Twitter account today.
More on Halloween Horror Nights:
- Don’t worry Halloween Horror Nights fans! The HHN Tribute store will still be coming to Universal Studios Florida.
- Guests visiting Universal Studios Florida can also find Halloween Horror Nights merchandise in the Cyber Image gift shop in the Hollywood area of the park.
- Check out our latest photo update for a look at some of the merchandise as well as some of the props that have popped up around the park at the event looms.
- Yesterday, Universal Orlando announced the full lineup for Halloween Horror Nights 30, including 10 haunted houses, five scarezones, two shows and unlimited screams.
You can get tickets now for Halloween Horror Nights, taking place at Universal Orlando Resort on select nights from September 3 through October 31.