This week’s What’s Up, Disney+ finds hosts Jenny and Andre taking a road trip to briefly talk about all kinds of fun titles now available on Disney+, as well as a closer look at the mid 2000’s film, Aquamarine, which started streaming today on the platform.
- What’s Up, Disney+ hosts Jenny and Andre take a bit of a road trip in this week's episode, stopping at various “destinations” via offerings currently streaming on Disney+.
- Along the route, they take a look at The Sandlot, Adventures in Babysitting, Turner and Hooch, and Mrs. Doubtfire.
- They also talk a bit about Jungle Cruise, currently available on Disney+ as part of Premier Access.
- The pair also briefly talk about Star Wars: The Bad Batch, Diary of a Future President, as well as a bit of a closer look at Muppets Haunted Mansion.
- Then, it’s on to some mermaid magic realness as the two take a deep dive into the 2000’s film, Aquamarine, newly available on Disney+. The duo takes a look at the cinematic time capsule that is the film, including the music, the fashion, and teen beat magazines that certainly date the film.
- In the film from 2006, Two teenage girls (Joanna "JoJo" Levesque, Emma Roberts) discover that mermaids really do exist after a violent storm washes one ashore. The mermaid, a sassy creature named Aquamarine (Sara Paxton), is determined to prove to her father that real love exists, and enlists the girls' help in winning the heart of a handsome lifeguard (Jake McDorman).
- Aquamarine is now available for streaming on Disney+.