Sony has finally shared the first teaser for Spider-Man: No Way Home, showing off some of the multiversal madness that Peter Parker his about to swing into in December.
- The teaser shows Peter dealing with the fact that his secret identity has been revealed to the world and we see him go to Doctor Strange for help.
- When Peter has second thoughts about a spell that erases everyone’s memory of him being Spider-Man, he seemingly causes a disruption that spins out into the multiverse.
- The teaser gives us a look at some elements from previous Spider-Man films, including Alfred Molina as Doctor Octopus and even one of the Green Goblin’s pumpkin bombs.
- Watch the full teaser below:
About Spider-Man: No Way Home:
- Spider-Man: No Way Home began production in Atlanta last October, as Holland excitedly announced on his Instagram.
- Jon Watts is set to return as director. He previously helmed both Homecoming and Far From Home.
- While not much is known about the film, it was revealed recently that Jamie Foxx would be joining the third installment as Electro, the character he played in Sony’s The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
- Having his character cross over into the MCU is an interesting move and one that fits perfectly with Marvel’s upcoming multiverse storyline.
- And speaking of the multiverse, Benedict Cumberbatch will reprise his role as Doctor Stephen Strange opposite Tom Holland’s Peter Parker.
- The MCU duo first met in Avengers: Infinity War and fought to keep the final powerful Infinity Stone away from Thanos.
- Strange will reportedly serve as a mentor for Spider-Man, a role previously held by Tony Stark in Spider-Man: Homecoming and later Nick Fury in Spider-Man: Far From Home.
- As with the previous Spider-Man MCU films, the third movie will be a joint production between Marvel Studios and Sony Pictures.
- Spider-Man: No Way Home in the MCU is set to swing into theaters on December 17, 2021.