Good news, true believers! HasLab has reached its goal of 14,000 backers for their massive new Galactus figure. Even better than that, they’ve surpassed their first two stretch goals, exceeding 17,000 backers and unlocking two bonus figures. Today, they’ve also set a third stretch goal and revealed a third figure to go along with it.
- Hasbro Pulse has shared a look at a brand new Morg figure, which will be unlocked when the Galactus figure from HasLab reaches 20,000 backers.
- Morg is a herald of Galactus with a complete lack of conscience and a knack for violence.
- The figure will come with his signature battle axe.
- Check out the full announcement of this figure in the video below:
Feast your eyes on the third stretch goal for the #MarvelLegend Series #Galactus #HasLab – Morg the Executioner! Unlock this all NEW Marvel Legend Series figure at 20,000 backers! We have until 08/30/21 to reach this goal – we can do it! https://t.co/DE46dhXCW9 pic.twitter.com/233mpRzTU8
— Hasbro Pulse (@HasbroPulse) August 27, 2021
- By reaching the previous two stretch goals, backers unlocked these Silver Surfer and Nova figures, which will now be included with the purchase of the Galactus figure.
- Both of these characters were also heralds of Galactus, so backers will get their own little army when this product ships.
About the Galactus figure from HasLab:
- The figure consists of 300+ pieces and features 70+ points of articulation, including 20 in each hand!
- Galactus also features LEDs in both his head and his chest as well as three swappable face plates.
- This new Galactus figure is part of the HasLab crowdfunding program and Hasbro is was originally looking for 14,000 backers to fund it. It currently sits at more than 18,000.
- You can back the project now for $399.99. Those who back the project will also receive a Marvel Insider Points Redemption code (70,000 points per purchase, limit 2 code redemptions per account) & all three digital comics issues of the Galactus Trilogy (Fantastic Four #48-50, Lee/Kirby, 1966) to read in the Marvel Comics app.
- This HasLab project will run through August 30, 2021. If successfully backed, the project will begin shipping around Fall 2022.
- This is the second Marvel HasLab project to be announced by Hasbro. Last year, they introduced their 26.3-inch Sentinel figure, which was successfully backed in just over a day. Now, that massive figure has been dwarfed by this new Galactus.