- On Wednesday, September 8, Good Morning America will be revealing the full cast list for the upcoming 30th season of Dancing with the Stars, and they’ll be doing it live at the Disneyland Resort.
- Robin Roberts and Lara Spencer will be announcing the full cast list while at the resort
- Back in August, JoJo Siwa and Suni Lee were announced as the first celebrity competitors on the upcoming season.
- Dancing with the Stars is produced by BBC Studios’ Los Angeles production arm for ABC.
About Dancing with the Stars:
- “The competition begins with an all-new cast of celebrities who will be paired up with the show’s pro dancers and brave the dance floor for the very first time. Each week these celebrities will leave their comfort zones and endure hours of grueling rehearsals to master new dance styles and technical choreography to perform a dance, which will be judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts as well as voted upon by viewers. In the end, only one star will rise above the rest to be crowned champion and win the coveted Mirrorball trophy.”
Season 30 of Dancing with the Stars premieres Monday, September 20 at 8:00 pm ET.