Over at Magic Kingdom Park, not only are Fab 50 Character sculptures showing up, but Guests will now be able to see a 50th celebration cake by the Mickey and Minnie topiaries at the main entrance.
- Disney has shared an image of a 50th birthday cake, recently added to the main entrance of Magic Kingdom Park.
- You can find the birthday cake with a 50th topper next to the Mickey and Minnie topiaries.
Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary:
- All four parks will be decked out with special celebratory decorations, including new lighting packages on the four park icons. These “Beacons of Magic” will transform the icons every night.
- Over at Magic Kingdom, a new fireworks show, “Disney Enchantment,” will light up the sky while “Harmonious” takes place as EPCOT.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom will get into the celebration with the new show “Disney KiteTails.”
- 50 golden character sculptures will debut at all four theme parks, along with “Mickey’s Celebration Cavalcade” at Magic Kingdom.
- Walt Disney World Resort announced new nametags for Cast Members to celebrate the 50th anniversary including those who were honored with the Walt Disney Legacy Award.
“The World’s Most Magical Celebration,” starts on October 1, 2021 at the Walt Disney World Resort and will continue to be celebrated for 18 months.