While the temporary home of MouseGear at EPCOT only closed a few weeks ago, it seems Disney has wasted no time demolishing the interior of the former shop.
- As you can see in the pictures provided by Jeremiah, the interior of the temporary MouseGear store has been completely gutted, to make way for future developments.
- MouseGear moved to the former home of Innoventions West on January 5, 2020, when the original location closed to be renovated into the Creations Shop.
- The Creations Shop opened, alongside the new Club Cool, on September 15, 2021, just across the street from the temporary MouseGear.
More EPCOT News:
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind, the brand new roller coaster replacing the Universe of Energy, will officially open sometime in 2022
- EPCOT’s new nighttime spectacular, Harmonious, officially debuted on the park’s 39th birthday, October 1st. Check out our video of the first performance of the show.
- Future World is no more. As of October 1st, the front half of the park is now split into three different sections: World Celebration, World Discovery and World Nature.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning