As the Disney Wonder prepares to resume sailings from Galviston, TX, the Disney Cruise Line has announced some modifications to select 6-night Western Caribbean itineraries. As a thank you, guests who keep their original sail date with the new itineraries will receive a $400 onboard credit per stateroom.
- The Disney Cruise Line has announced that the Disney Wonder is scheduled to resume sailings from Galveston, Texas on November 19, 2021.
- The Disney Wonder will sail its Western Caribbean itineraries with modifications to the routes for select 6-night sailings:
- 6-night sailings on November 23, December 7 and 31, 2021 will now visit Costa Maya and Cozumel, Mexico instead of Key West, Florida and Disney Castaway Cay.
- 6-night sailing on December 21, 2021 will now visit Progreso, Mexico, instead of George Town, Grand Cayman.
- 6-night sailing on January 14, 2022 will now visit Cozumel, Mexico, and George Town, Grand Cayman, instead of Key West, Florida, and Disney Castaway Cay.
- Guests with trips planned for these sailings will receive email notification of the changes from the Disney Cruise Line.
$400 Onboard Credit:
- As a special thank you to guests sailing on the revised cruises, Disney Cruise Line is giving each stateroom a $400 non-refundable onboard credit that can be used toward onboard purchases. This credit will be available to guests who sail on their original Disney Wonder itinerary for:
- November 23
- December 7
- December 31
- January 14
- If guests move or cancel their sailing, they will forfeit the $400 onboard credit.
Good to Know:
- Disney Wonder Guests on impacted sailings may modify their sail date or cancel their sailing without any Disney-imposed cancellation fees, if applicable, from October 6-20, 2021.
- Please note that cancellation fees imposed by third-party suppliers, including airlines, as well as travel insurance, are not refundable.
- Refunds will be processed back to the original form of payment.
- Standard cancellation policies and terms and conditions apply for any cancellation or modification requests received on or after October 21, 2021.
Health and Safety:
- Before sailing, guests are encouraged to review all COVID-19 vaccine and testing requirements on the Disney Cruise Line Know Before You Go page.
- All guests 12 years of age and older must be fully vaccinated.
- Guests 11 years old and under are not required to be vaccinated but must take a COVID-19 test between 3 days and 24 hours before sailing. Acceptable tests include:
- Pre-trip NAAT test
- Rapid PCR test
- Lab-based PCR test
- All guests, regardless of vaccination status are required to take a PCR COVID-19 test prior to embarkation.