- “The Most Magical Story on Earth: 50 Years of Walt Disney World” takes viewers on a fascinating and surprisingly frank journey through the history of the Walt Disney World Resort that even includes a special look into the future.
- The two-hour special is hosted by Disney Legend Whoopi Goldberg, and also features musical performances from Christina Aguilera and Halle Bailey, star of Disney’s upcoming live-action version of The Little Mermaid. Bailey is accompanied in her performance by the renowned Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra, who also perform their own medley of Disney classics.
More Disney+ News:
- Disney+ has introduced a new Disney Parks Collection on the popular streaming service, allowing fans of Disney Parks to easily find content that might appeal to them.
- The soundtrack to the new Disney+ special, Muppets Haunted Mansion, is now available to stream through all your favorite streaming platforms.
- It’s been Agatha all along! Marvel is developing a spinoff of WandaVision following Kathryn Hahn’s Agatha Harkness.