- Tickets are now on sale for Marvel’s Eternals, which opens (only) in theatres November 5th.
- Fans can browse available showtimes on Fandango or other sites.
- Additionally, the world famous El Capitan Theatre will host a special Opening Night Fan Event presented by Nerdist on November 4th.
- A new featurette for the film was also released:
More Eternals news:
- Recently, it was announced that Eternals would premiere at the Rome Film Festival.
- New pins — including a limited edition pin set — inspired by the film were spotted at Walt Disney World while new merchandise also arrived on shopDisney.
- Marvel is teaming up with Lexus to promote the film, resulting in a humorous ad starring Kumail Nanjiani and directed by the Russo Brothers.
- Marvel Studios’ Eternals welcomes a new team of Super Heroes to the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The epic story, starting at the beginning of civilization and spanning thousands of years, features a group of immortal heroes forced out of the shadows to reunite against mankind’s oldest enemy, The Deviants.
- The movie stars Richard Madden, Gemma Chan, Kumail Nanjiani, Lauren Ridloff, Brian Tyree Henry, Salma Hayek, Lia McHugh, Don Lee, Barry Keoghan, Angelina Jolie, Kit Harington, and more.
- Eternals is directed by Academy Award winner Chloé Zhao.