Anthony Gozalez, star of Pixar’s Coco, made a surprise appearance performing with EPCOT icons and checking out the Hispanic Heritage LatinX Month offerings at Walt Disney World.
- The voice of Miguel from Pixar’s Coco, Anthony Gonzalez stopped by EPCOT last week, and while checking out the fun and new additions to the park, also surprised audiences with a performance alongside Mariachi Cobre performing songs from the film.
- Gonzalez performed “Un Poco Loco,” “Remember Me,” and “The World es Mi Familia.”
- While at Walt Disney World, Anthony took full advantage of all of the special offerings available during The World’s Most Magical Celebration and enjoyed seeing Coco featured across the resort in the new nighttime spectaculars Harmonious at EPCOT and Disney Enchantment at Magic Kingdom Park.
- Gonzalez also got to see, up close and personal, the new Miguel sculpture he announced this summer as part of the Disney Fab 50 Character Collection.
- His visit gave him the chance to enjoy Hispanic Heritage Latinx Month and togetherness with his family through Walt Disney World Resort’s celebration of “Together We Are Magia.” Guests can enjoy special food and beverage, entertainment, and merchandise to celebrate Hispanic Latinx culture through October 15th.
- Anthony also got to spend time in an often overlooked experience that he mentions in the video above, the Remember Me exhibit in EPCOT’s Mexico pavilion, which celebrates the culture and traditions of Dia de Los Muertos. He also mentions a new scene that will be added to Mickey’s Philharmagic at Magic Kingdom park that will also feature music from Coco.
- Songs from Coco, like “The World es Mi Familia” and “Remember Me” as well as another Latin favorite, “Saludos Amigos” almost steal the show where they are featured in the new nighttime spectacular, Harmonious, at EPCOT. You can watch a full multi-angle video of the first performance below!
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning