Miguel from Disney and Pixar’s film Coco is the latest character reveal for the Disney Fab 50 Character Collection coming to the Walt Disney World Resort in celebration of its 50th anniversary.
- Pixar announced on social media with the help of Anthony Gonzalez, the voice of Miguel in Coco, that Miguel will be joining the Disney Fab 50 Character Collection at the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Guests can find Miguel’s golden sculpture at EPCOT starting October 1, 2021, as the “World’s Most Magical Celebration” begins.
Anthony Gonzalez, the voice of Miguel in Disney and Pixar’s film “Coco”, has shared that Miguel will be part of the four theme parks’ “Disney Fab 50 Character Collection” that you’ll soon see during “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” beginning October 1. #DisneyWorld50 pic.twitter.com/lG4Ufb3KbM
— Pixar (@Pixar) September 3, 2021
- The “Disney Fab 50 Character Collection” will be found all around the four theme parks with the Mickey and Minnie Mouse sculptures being dedicated to the Disney Cast Members of the past, present, and future.
- More character sculptures will be revealed in the coming weeks by Disney friends including Walt Disney World, Disney+, Pixar, Walt Disney Animation Studios, D23, Disney Channel, NatGeoTV, Disney Vacation Club, and more.
- Laughing Place’s Cole Geryak recently published a list of characters he is predicting we might see at all four theme parks you can check out here.
Disney Fab 50 Character Collection Reveals:
- Mickey Mouse
- Timon and Pumbaa
- Lumiere and Cogsworth
- Daisy Duck
- Winnie the Pooh and Piglet
- Edna Mode
- Joe Gardner
- Cheshire Cat
- Woody and Bo Peep
- Donald Duck
- Mad Hatter
- Orange Bird
- Flounder and Sebastian
- Dumbo and Timothy
- Chip ‘n’ Dale
- Gus and Jaq
- Minnie Mouse
- Nemo and Dory
- Olaf and Bruni
- Bambi and Thumper
- Groot and Rocket
- Lady and Tramp
Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary:
- All four parks will be decked out with special celebratory decorations, including new lighting packages on the four park icons. These “Beacons of Magic” will transform the icons every night.
- Over at Magic Kingdom, a new fireworks show, “Disney Enchantment,” will light up the sky while “Harmonious” takes place as EPCOT.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom will get into the celebration with the new show “Disney KiteTails.”
- 50 golden character sculptures will debut at all four theme parks, along with “Mickey’s Celebration Cavalcade” at Magic Kingdom.
- Walt Disney World Resort announced new nametags coming for Cast Members to celebrate the 50th anniversary including those who were honored with the Walt Disney Legacy Award.
“The World’s Most Magical Celebration,” starts on October 1, 2021 at the Walt Disney World Resort and will continue to be celebrated for 18 months.