According to the Orlando Sentinel, Fear Factor Live at Universal Studios Florida is finally closing for good, after years of persistent rumors.
- Universal Studios Florida is permanently pulling the plug on Fear Factor Live, based on the NBC Fear Factor franchise.
- Fear Factor Live originally opened in the park in June 2005 and has played somewhat inconsistently in recent years. The last time the show performed was before the COVID pandemic shutdown of March 2020.
- The theater sees a lot more patrons and use during Halloween Horror Nights, this year housing the impressive Halloween Nightmare Fuel show. For many years, this theater was the home of the much-missed Bill & Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure show.
- Universal has yet to confirm any plans for the location, which will close November 1 following the end of Halloween Horror Nights 30.
- This is the second recently announced closure inside Universal Studios Florida, following the announcement that Shrek 4D will be closing on January 10, 2022.
More Universal News:
- This winter Universal Orlando Resort will celebrate the Christmas holiday with exciting entertainment, decorations, and more across their parks and resorts and guests are invited to come and enjoy all the wonderful festivities.
- Universal Studios Japan has wasted no time in expanding on the hugely popular Super Nintendo World, as they have announced a Donkey Kong expansion will be added in 2024.
- Universal and The Pokemon Company are teaming up to bring new Pokemon themed entertainment experiences to Universal Studios Japan.