The Disney Designer Collection is back and this year the dolls are inspired by the Ultimate Princess Celebration. Throughout 2021 and into 2022, 15 collectible dolls along with a matching pin will be released on a monthly basis and the next doll featured is Pocahontas.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- The Disney Designer Collection is proud to introduce the Ultimate Princess Celebration, a limited-edition series of dolls carefully crafted by artists across The Walt Disney Company.
- Pocahontas is the second doll to be featured in the collection and is designed by Javier Garcia who is the Senior Manager of Product Design.
- Garcia was inspired by Pocahontas’ connection to nature, compassion and ethos to create a stunning look worthy of the daring adventurer.
- The edition size is 9,700 and the doll retails for $129.99.
- Disney Designer Collection Pocahontas Doll is available on shopDisney starting November 10th at 7am PT; the companion pin will be available after the doll’s release.
- Links to the individual items can be found below.
- Dramatic two-tone skirt with tiered faux suede fringe
- Gold leaf embroidery on pleated side of dress
- Chain belt with Meeko, Flit, and compass charms
- Golden sunflower and feather collar
- Long braided hairstyle
- Molded shoes
- Hinged pin design with partial clear glass door and hard enamel infill
- Pocahontas art designed for Disney by Javier Garcia
- 3'' H x 1 1/2'' W
Disney Designer Collection:
- This incredible series of dolls will reimagine the iconic looks of 15 Disney Princesses into beautiful high fashion styles that are as unique and special as the ladies themselves.
- shopDisney has revealed nine of the Disney Princesses to be included in this series:
Previous releases featured:
- Jasmine (Aladdin)