To celebrate this week’s debut of Cirque du Soleil’s Drawn to Life, Vivoli il Gelato at Disney Springs is offering a special “Cirque du Shake,” which looks to be quite the milkshake!
- Vivoli il Gelato’s special “Cirque du Shake” is a colorful concoction that features strawberries, cookies & cream, chocolate sauce and whipped cream in a waffle cone.
- This shake was created in promotion of the new Cirque du Soleil show Drawn to Life, which opens at Disney Springs this Thursday, November 18.
- Disney Springs announced this delicious treat through their Twitter:
About Drawn to Life:
- Drawn to Life is made in collaboration between Cirque du Soleil, Walt Disney Animation Studios and Walt Disney Imagineering.
- The story is about the love between a father and daughter, drawing inspiration from Disney animation as Disney stories and characters are brought to life with new animation created by Disney animation artists, acrobatic performances by Cirque du Soleil performers, and musical scores.
- We had the chance to get a sneak peek at two new acts for the show, as well as hear from some of the talented people behind the scenes. You can view our report here.
- Drawn to Life merchandise is already available to purchase at the adjacent Cirque du Soleil Store.
- Tickets for Drawn to Life are now available to purchase DisneySprings.com/Cirque or by calling (877) 924-7783.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning