Dr. Phillips Center has updated their COVID-19 health and safety policies for guests visiting the Center for the Performing Arts.
- In a statement shared with ticket holders and subscribers this afternoon, December 28, 2021, Dr. Phillips Center stated:
- “Creating the safest environment for guests, artists, students and colleagues continues to be our top priority. As a result, effective Thursday, December 30, face masks or coverings will be required for everyone two years of age and older attending or working indoor shows regardless of vaccination status. Showing proof of a negative COVID-19 test result or vaccination status will not be required.”
- The former policy went into effect on November 22 in which requirements had been lifted for masks and negative COVID-19 tests for all indoor shows and events.
- For up to date information Visit the Dr. Phillips Center website.
More Orlando, Florida News:
- Two towering, record-breaking attractions are set to open at Orlando’s ICON Park, December 28th, 2021.
- Face coverings will now be required, effective Friday, December 24, 2021 at all public indoor locations within Universal Orlando Resort for both Guests and Team Members regardless of vaccination status.
- The premier escape game in Orlando, The Bureau has just opened a fourth game and this one is out of this world. UFO: Go For Launch tasks players with the job of helping an alien visitor to find his way back home.