Mickey Mouse fans and Disney collectors will have a new selection of incredible merchandise to bring home throughout 2022 as shopDisney announces their next continuity line.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- shopDisney has announced a new continuity line will be coming in 2022, this time themed to Mickey Mouse!
- Not much is known about the series at this time other than it’ll be called Mickey Mouse the Main Attraction.
- shopDisney teased the collection on their Twitter account yesterday sharing a picture of Cinderella Castle at Walt Disney World with it’s 50th anniversary decorations.
— shopDisney (@shopDisney) December 28, 2021
- Today, they shared a tweet revealing the name of the collection and showcasing a Mickey’s silhouette in an iridescent color palette.
— shopDisney (@shopDisney) December 29, 2021
- We speculate that this series will not only be a celebration of Mickey Mouse, but also the 50th Anniversary of the Most Magical Place on Earth!
- Stay tuned to Laughing Place and shopDisney for more updates about this highly anticipated Mickey Mouse the Main Attraction collection.
- Over the last several years, shopDisney has celebrated various characters, movies, and attractions with a continuity line:
- Each of these colorful collection featured a themed assortment of merchandise including:
- Ear Headbands
- Loungefly Bags