The Walt Disney Company will be holding an earnings call soon, discussing their first quarter fiscal results for 2022 on Wednesday, February 9th.
- The Walt Disney Company is set to discuss their fiscal first quarter 2022 financial results via a live audio webcast beginning at 4:30 PM ET / 1:30 PM PT on Wednesday, February 9th, 2022.
- These results will be released after the close of regular trading on February 9th, 2022.
- Those wishing to listen to the webcast can visit www.disney.com/investors. After the earnings call, the webcast presentation will be archived.
- LaughingPlace.com will also be hosting a live blog sharing key points from the meeting as it’s happening.
More Walt Disney Company News:
- A patent was granted to the Walt Disney Company for Disney’s “Virtual World Simulator,” which will display Augmented Reality technology without the use of glasses, goggles, smartphones or other devices.
- Former Walt Disney Company CEO and Executive Chairman Bob Iger ended his time with the company at the end of 2021, and said goodbye with a farewell tweet.
- As the year ended, we took note of some of the many names in the Walt Disney Company and took a moment to name the top 10 most fascinating people in the Walt Disney Company over the last year.