The celebration of Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary continues with a stylish new bag from Harveys. Fans of the Most Magical Place on Earth will jump for joy because this enchanting and delightful retro tote is coming to the resort on January 24th!
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
UPDATE (2/18/2022): The gorgeous Walt Disney World 50th anniversary tote bag by Harveys is now available on shopDisney.
- Calling all fashionistas and Disney collectors! Harveys has joined the celebration of Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary with a trendy bag debuting as part of the Vault Collection.
- Guests visiting Magic Kingdom or Disney Springs on Monday, January 24th will be among the lucky shoppers who can bring home this stunning Magic Kingdom bag.
- Harveys shared the news on their Instagram stating that this special Medium Streamline Tote will be available at:
- Marketplace Co-Op in Disney Springs
- Main Street Cinema in the Magic Kingdom
- The front of the tote showcases bandleader Mickey Mouse and his faithful pals as depicted back in 1971 when the resort opened. Daisy Duck and Minnie Mouse are holding up a Magic Kingdom banner while Goofy, Donald and his nephew Louie provide the band music. Also featured on the bag are Louie’s brothers Huey and Dewey, along with The Three Caballeros’ Panchito and Mickey’s dog Pluto.
- The back side of the bag features a full color map of Magic Kingdom as it looked on opening day—which is strikingly different then the park of 2022!
- In the comments on Harveys’ Instagram post, fans have shared their love of the design and asked if the bag will be available online. Harveys responded, “at this time we don’t have any information about an online release for this bag.”
- Hopefully, Harveys will be able to make this retro tote bag available to more guests with an online release, but in the meantime, fans can find this bag at Magic Kingdom and Disney Springs starting Monday, January 24th.
More WDW 50th Fun:
- Disney fans will not want to pass up the opportunity to grow their collection with the amazing assortment of Walt Disney World 50th anniversary figures including three People Mover Pop!s.
- Can’t make it to WDW quite yet? Her Universe has released a couple of fun styles so fans can bring the Disney magic to their closet! Choose from shortalls, a hoodie or athletic jersey tees.