Can you believe that the third and current iteration of the Journey into Imagination attraction is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year? To celebrate, two excellent new pins have been released at EPCOT’s Creations Shop.
- Two new pins have been released at EPCOT, celebrating the 20th anniversary of Journey into Imagination with Figment.
- Both limited edition pins retail for $19.99 and come on backer cards shaped like the Imagination Institute logo.
- The second pin is an Annual Passholder exclusive, and features a spinner showcasing the different sensory labs that you go through in the attraction.
- Journey into Imagination with Figment originally opened on June 2nd, 2002 as a Figment-filled replacement of the unpopular second version of the attraction, Journey into Your Imagination.
- Check out our full ride through of the attraction from 2020:
More EPCOT News:
- EPCOT continues to step into the future as work progresses on the park’s transformation. The latest makeover to reopen is Guest Relations, now back in its original home on the west side of Spaceship Earth. The service was temporarily relocated in March when this location closed for refurbishment.
- We are only days away from the official opening of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind at EPCOT. It was announced that there will be no standby line for this attraction once it opens. You will only be able to ride if you have a virtual queue boarding group or purchase Lightning Lane. If you go to My Disney Experience, although this attraction is not available yet, it has been added on the homepage.
- Starting on May 31st, Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure will temporarily join the list of Disney Genie+ options at EPCOT instead of offering a la carte entry via Individual Lightning Lane.