Months after announcing that the top two tiers of Magic Key had sold out, the Disneyland Resort has now stopped sales of the remaining two tiers, Enchant and Imagine.
- As of today, the Enchant Key Pass and So Cal Resident exclusive Imagine Key Pass are unavailable.
- In turn, the Disneyland Resort is currently not selling any Magic Key passes.
- Previously, although the resort stopped sales of the top-tier ($1,399) Dream Key in October followed by the $949 Believe Key in November, the $649 Enchant Key and $399 Imagine Key were still being offered.
- The development comes as a lawsuit filed against Disney Parks and Resorts regarding Magic Key’s blockout dates has been allowed to continue.
- That suit alleges Disneyland deceived fans by artificially limiting theme park capacity and blocking passholders with “no block-out” annual passes from making reservations.
- However, only the aforementioned Dream Key advertised the no blockout dates perk.
- News of the halted Magic Key sales also comes as Disneyland has introduced a new 3-Day summer ticket deal, exclusively for Southern California residents.
- With Magic Key initially launching in August 2021, some Keyholders may be wondering what’s ahead in terms of renewals.
- We can report that current Keyholders will have options available to them as the renewal window opens, although these options may not be the same Key types as were previously available.
- In other words… stay tuned.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disneyland Resort travel planning