Tomorrow, Ms. Marvel will make her Marvel Cinematic Universe debut and we can’t wait to see her in action. In the meantime, fans can purchase new apparel inspired by the young hero including a Disney Dress Shop dress and faux leather jacket.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Marvel fans can tap their inner powers with two new fashion styles from shopDisney inspired by the upcoming series Ms. Marvel.
- Comic fans have loved Kamala Khan since they first met her and now the rest of the world will meet the powerful teen.
- Following an initial rollout of awesome clothing, accessoires and even a Special Edition doll themed to Ms. Marvel, shopDisney has added a dress and jacket that fans will want in their collection.
- With subtle nods to the comic character and her signature suit, this classy A-line dress is a chic and trendy way to show your love for Ms. Marvel. The dress features an embroidered logo with the words, “Good is not a thing you are, It’s a thing you do,” as well as a belt with golden buckle, and a bow at the collar.
- The jacket is made of faux leather and offers a fun look with its asymmetrical hem and detailed collar that helps to mimic the logo on her suit. The back of the jacket also features a full version of her heroic symbol.
- Both items are available now on shopDisney. Links to the individual pieces can be found below.
Ms. Marvel Dress for Women – $128.00
- Blue center panel, Navy side panels, Red sleeves, collar, and double bands at hem feature allover geometric pattern
- Metallic gold piping
- Embroidered Ms. Marvel logo at chest that reads ''Good is not a thing you are. It's a thing you do.''
- Nylon zipper at center back
- 97% cotton / 3% spandex
- Pieced faux leather jacket
- Blue center panel and collar; navy side panels
- Metallic gold faux leather piping and trim
- Perforated red faux leather sleeves
- Ms. Marvel symbol gold foil screen art on back
- Zips on cuffs
- Gold metal snaps
More Ms. Marvel:
- A new Disney+ special “A Fan’s Guide to Ms. Marvel” gives audiences some background on the character of Kamala Khan as well as actress Iman Vellani.
- Mack knows Marvel better than anyone at Laughing Place and shares his latest 10 Things I’d Like to See In… article, this time focusing on the highly anticipated Disney+ series.
- Calling all collectors! Hasbro has revealed the new Marvel Legends Ms. Marvel action figure that will be joining the popular line this fall.