A team of Walt disney Imagineers took the stage at MCM Comic Con London last month to talk about what guests can expect to experience when they step into Avengers Campus at Walt Disney Studios Park in Disneyland Paris Resort.
- The Comic Con panel included:
- Scot Drake, Portfolio Creative Executive
- Dan Fields, Executive Creative Director
- Beth Clapperton, Creative Director
- John Mauro, Portfolio Executive Producer
- Steven Spiegel, Executive Story Editor
- Caroline May, Creative Director
- The team of Imagineers discussed the stories and action-packed adventures of Avengers Campus, which opens July 20th at Walt Disney Studios Park.
- They share insights on attractions like Avengers Assemble: Flight Force and SPIDER-MAN W.E.B. ADVENTURE as well as some of the out of this world food and merchandise that will round out the full experience.
- They did mention a lot of the characters guest will get to see throughout their visit, which mirrors the characters we see at Avengers Campus in Disney California Adventure, including Spider-Man swinging above the rooftops and a dance off with the Guardians of the Galaxy.
- They also discuss other experiences like the Training Center, where guests will get to take part in a dynamic “freeze frame” video sequence, created by DisneyPhotoPass with 27 cameras all around the action, can capture these meetings with Captain Marvel or Iron Man and turn them into unforgettable moments.
- You can check out the full panel in the video below:
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning