- At Disneyland’s Silhouette Studio, lightning-fast artists create hand-crafted paper cutout silhouettes of guests in less than a minute.
- Studio artists create the silhouette busts from black craft paper at a rate of 60 seconds per portrait and can create a family portrait in just a few minutes.
- The Silhouette Studio has reopened today, Friday, August 26th, for the first time since the COVID-19 pandemic closed the park.
- The Silhouette Studio will be open from 12:00 p.m. until 8 p.m. from August 26th through September 1st.
- Beginning September 2nd, the studio’s hours will be 8:00 a.m. to park close on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and 12:00 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Mondays through Thursdays.
- This was one of the last locations shuttered since 2020 to reopen at the Disneyland Resort, with only Star Wars Launch Bay, the Magic Eye Theater and Tomorrow Landing gift shop at Disneyland and the Hyperion Theatre, Blue Sky Cellar and Radiator Springs Curios at Disney California Adventure still closed.
More Disneyland Resort News:
- After the feature was first introduced at Walt Disney World, Disneyland Resort guests can now recognize Cast Members for being extra magical with a new feature built into the Disneyland app.
- The Disney Parks Blog took us on a journey to New Orleans to take a look at an incredible source of inspiration for the new attraction coming to Disney Parks in 2024, Tiana’s Bayou Adventure.
- H2O+, the official sponsor of Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort guest bath amenities, has announced that the fan-favorite skin care brand will be retired.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disneyland Resort travel planning