Halloween Time has begun at the Disneyland Resort, and with that comes the annual Haunted Mansion Holiday transformation, of course inspired by Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas. Let’s take a look at what’s new this year.
- Lots of guests were excited to get their first ride on Haunted Mansion Holiday for the season. The Stand-By wait time was posted over 100 minutes when we visited, and the Lightning Lane return line stretched towards Critter Country!
- In addition to replacing the floral Mickey grass at the entrance of Disneyland with astroturf, it has also been installed on the Mansion’s front lawn.
- On the inside, there are no noticeable differences this year, aside from of course the always popular gingerbread house.
- This year's new original design features some mischievous cookies who have stolen their way into Sandy Claws’ festivities in the ballroom.
- Why not light a pumpkin scented candle or sip from a pumpkin spice latte and enjoy our complete ride through of Haunted Mansion Holiday!?
Stay tuned to Laughing Place for more from the first day of Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort!
Halloween 2022 coverage is presented by shopDisney
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disneyland Resort travel planning