- The Hayworths are going to Disneyland in ABC’s hit comedy show Home Economics as they kick off their third season at the Happiest Place on Earth – the Disneyland Resort in California.
- Home Economics takes a look at the heartwarming yet super uncomfortable and sometimes frustrating relationship between three adult siblings. The series stars Topher Grace as Tom, Caitlin McGee as Sarah, Jimmy Tatro as Connor, Karla Souza as Marina, and Sasheer Zamata as Denise. It is a star-studded cast and everyone couldn’t have been nicer to work with.
- In the Season 3 premiere episode, Connor has a hidden agenda, as the Happiest Place on Earth is the perfect place to reveal to Tom the secret from last season’s finale: He is the mysterious Dutch investor who purchased the failing company that’s publishing Tom’s book. He knows Tom will freak out about his younger brother being his “boss,” so Connor plans to soften the blow by revealing it at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge as Tom is a lifelong Star Wars fan.
- During and between the taping, the cast were able to ride attractions such as Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Incredicoaster, and Mad Tea Party, as well as meet Mickey Mouse, Chewbacca, R2-D2, Iron Man, and Spider-Man. They were also able to try many of the Disneyland-fan favorite food items like churros, DOLE Whips, turkey legs, corn dogs, candy apples, and popcorn.
- The news that a Disneyland episode would kick off the third season of the series was revealed back in August, and even though we’re entering season three, you can catch up on Season 2 with Kyle’s review here.
- You can catch the season three premiere of Home Economics on ABC on September 21st or next day on Hulu.