- Prices are increasing for two popular experiences at Disneyland Park and Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Droid Depot, an experience where guests can visit a workshop stocked with parts, chips, manuals and other tech items useful for constructing their very own droid (one of the galaxy’s most indispensable sidekicks) by assembling parts as they roll out on a conveyor belt, is now increasing in price from $99.99 to $119.99.
- Across the outpost, guests will also find Savi’s Workshop, where they can construct their very own lightsaber and bring it to life through the power of kyber crystals. There, a group known as the “gatherers” ushers them into a covert workshop packed with unusual parts and pieces collected from throughout the galaxy. This experience is a group activity led by an entertaining instructor, and has now increased in price from $219.99 to $249.99.
- Both of these experiences have been huge hits since they debuted along with Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World in 2019.
- These price increases come on the heels of other price announcements, including increased prices for tickets to the Disneyland Resort, as well as increases on prices for the Disney Genie+ Service at the Disneyland Resort.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning