Recently, as the road signs around Walt Disney World have needed updating, we’re beginning to see new blue signs appear, replacing the iconic purple color scheme introduced in the 1990s.
- We spotted a new blue sign, which follows along with the Resort-wide color scheme introduced for the 50th anniversary, near the parking entrance to EPCOT.
- More blue signs can be spotted leading towards the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser.
- Expect to see a lot more blue signs across the property as the months and years pass.
More Walt Disney World News:
- Construction has now gone vertical on the new Summer House on the Lake restaurant coming soon to the West Side of Disney Springs.
- Tokyo Dining at EPCOT’s Japan pavilion is now closed for a lengthy refurbishment.
- The EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays kicks off next week and a new collection of merchandise featuring Olaf and Sven from Disney’s Frozen will be available during the festivities.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning