Disney’s BoardWalk Inn will get a new chic spot to grab coffee, as the new Carousel Coffee is set to open tomorrow, December 28th.
- Carousel Coffee is replacing Dundry’s Sundries near the lobby area of Disney’s BoardWalk Inn at Walt Disney World.
- The location will be open from 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. daily beginning Wednesday, December 28th.
- This new location will be guests’ new go-to spot for their favorite coffee beverages, tea options, and some mouthwatering pastries to indulge in. This location will feature Artisan Roasted Joffrey’s Coffee in its yummy sips.
- The full menu for Carousel Coffee has been posted on DisneyWorld.com, but here are some highlights:
- Specialty iced and frozen coffees with flavors to suit the season
- Pomegranate-Green Tea Lemonade – Fresh-squeezed lemon juice blended with pomegranate green tea and just a touch of agave
- Crunchy Raspberry Danish – Crispy sugar dough layers, hibiscus fondant and raspberry
- New Jersey Crumb Cake – Moist butter cake topped with cinnamon crumbs
- Take a closer look at some of these items in our previous post.
- Yesterday, we took a look at the construction progress of both Carousel Coffee and The Cake Bake Shop, which will open in 2023.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning