We all love baked goods and the best calorie free way to enjoy a favorite dessert is with a Disney Munchlings plush! Our favorite purple dragon, Figment, is sporting a new look as a soft, squishy, and scented micro plush designed to look like a fig bar. And yes, you can find him at shopDisney!
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Ever since their debut at D23 Expo 2022 Disney Munchilings plush have been a big hit with fans. Disney is bringing the charming line of micro plush to the EPCOT Festival of the Arts with a brand new Figment plush inspired by fruity fig bars.
- In addition to finding the adorable dragon at Walt Disney World during the festival, fans will also find him on shopDisney!
- Normally the micro plush size of Disney Munchlings are sold in blind boxes so it’s a mystery which one you’ll get, but Disney is making a special exception with Figment.
- He measures just 4 3/4-inches tall and is packaged in a window box, so you know you’re going home with the purple pal. And in true Munchlings fashion, he’s scented like a fruity treat and shaped like a fig bar, complete with the filling!
- The Figment Fruity Fig Bar Plush is available now on shopDisney and sells for $19.99.
- This is a limited release item and guests may purchase up to two (2) per Disney account.
- A link to the plush can be found below.
Free Shipping on shopDisney:
Don’t forget that purchases of $75+ (pre tax) qualify for free standard shipping. Just use the code SHIPMAGIC at checkout.
''’From head to tail, he's royal purple pigment, and there, voila, you've got a Figment’ This lovable fellow is your guide to EPCOT's Journey Into Imagination attraction where you take a delightful ride through the senses. Now the Figment Fruity Fig Bar Disney Munchlings Scented Plush is a treat for your senses that you can cuddle.”
More Festival of the Arts:
Laughing Place is checking out all of the offerings at this year’s Festival and there is just so much news to bring you! Join us in celebrating Visual, Performance, and Culinary Arts and stay tuned for pictures, videos, merchandise and more from the fan favorite event.